Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oregon State vs Michigan: Predictions, discussion, results and live webcast link.

Default Re: Oregon State vs Michigan: Predictions, discussion, results and live webcast link.

no announcers...... I'm not sure whats worse

Default Re: Oregon State vs Michigan: Predictions, discussion, results and live webcast link.

Boyle looking mean on top

Rollins and Boyle start thing off, Rollins in on a shot but Boyle counters for the TD. Out of bounds and blood stoppage, Boyle riding Rollins tough with a claw, out of bounds again. Rollins getting to a tripod and then his feet very effectively but not able to get away. Boyle putting lots of pressure forward and working hard on top. Boyle gets 1:00 or RT with just over a minute left in the first. Boyle with a bar in looking for a tilt, he secures two andd looking for another count. Rollins recovers and Boyle gets just the two but keeps the bar in. Period ends with Boyle up 4-0 and 2:00 or RT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

I don't think that I've ever heard announcers on the OSU feed, at times I think it's better than terrible announcers.
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Boyle starts off the second down, he gets a quick one and then another TD. He rode out Rollins and got dinged for stalling, he's up 7-0 with RT locked up.

Rollins with choice in the third and he takes top, looking to throw his boots in and got too high then reversed. Rollins gets an E1 and then a nice TD. Rollins again too high and Boyle scoots out and reverses him.

Boyle wins 12-3 with a RT point.

Michigan up 0-4

Bruno and Drew VanAnnroy up now, lots of fakes, half shots and reaches. Not many serious attempts int he first. Bruno had VanAnnroy in trouble on the edge but Vanannroy gets out. Second period Bruno goes down gets out in :24. VanAnnroy dinged for Stalling, lots more hand fighting but not much in the way of action. Bruno doing most of the attacking. VanAnnroy focusing on heavy hands (he was known for that at Roseburg).

The third starts with Bruno up 1-0, VanAnnroy starts down and gets out quickly. Score tied at 1.. Bruno in on a nice shot, VanAnnroy trying to roll through, both guys have an ankle and they are on the edge. GREAT scramble and they go OB. OSU coaches screaming for a TD there but I didn't see it. Restart with :40 Bruno in on another shot, he's in deep VanAnnroy tries to counter but Bruno gets the two and the victory.

VanAnnroy could be tough this year and in years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Snackem View Post
    I don't think that I've ever heard announcers on the OSU feed, at times I think it's better than terrible announcers.
    thats what i meant

whoah! mean double by jackson! on mangrum....... noted