Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joey Davis

Hybrid View

Default Joey Davis

Just an absurd talent for a D2 school.

Anybody catch his matches at MSU?

165 lbs FINAL Joey Davis NDC VS John Greisheimer Edinboro | Michigan State Open 2012 (GOhioCasts) | Flowrestling

Selfishly want to see him in D1, but if he feels NDC is a better fit who am I to say?
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

Default Re: Joey Davis

That is just the sort of guys Notre Dame can pull in
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

Impressive over a pretty tough opponent for a true freshman.

My mind is going yet I remember IU had a kid cut out after he won his wrestle off and goldman benched him anyway-I believe he was a D2 champ for NDC at 149 .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

It was Jeff Pelton who is currently on the NDC roster who left IU. He also stopped Ben Jordan from being a 4xer in HS for a little FYI.
    That Davis kid was awesome to watch and from his interview I could see him skewed to attend Nebraska after this year the way he talks of Burroughs....

thanks RD-Pelton just beat his wrestle off opponent to death and when Gman told him he was riding the pines he left .

Just looked at their roster and saw Brandon Wright from Indiana (ICC) at 141 -the kid was a big recruit for IU
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Not to Hijack the thread, but speaking of UI 149 guys, I must have missed what happened to Ryan Nieman - not seeing him on the roster. Anybody know?

Quote Originally Posted by OldShamrock View Post
    Not to Hijack the thread, but speaking of UI 149 guys, I must have missed what happened to Ryan Nieman - not seeing him on the roster. Anybody know?
    Niemann left after being forced to cut to 133 .

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    Niemann left after being forced to cut to 133 .
    You have to admitt that he would have been a big 133