Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: MN Heavyweight Nelson

Default Re: MN Heavyweight Nelson

Two big surprises for me: I always thought that Clayton Jack looked HUGE (not the case), and that, my man, Christian Brantley tops the list.

I will also guarantee all of you that Brantley was the shortest of all of these guys, thus shedding some light on how much weight he packed into such a "small" area!
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Its not how much you weigh, its how you use it and where you apply it. (That just doesn't come out well no matter how many times I tried to figure out how to say it better)
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Thanks Shane, great info.
    In general, I'm surprised at how many are in the 220-240 range as compared to the 255-270 range.

MOJO tells some great stories -one about Pete Lee from Muncie ,In. and how he used to get a running start and splash MOJO -Lee tried that crap on my friend Tom Zupansky and Tom caught him and threw him into the scorers table ! Zup was 5'8'' 305 and benched Planets .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Eric bugenhagen!!!!!
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.