Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brooks Black to Illinois

Default Brooks Black to Illinois

Was really hoping the tOSU would snag this guy.....

Default Re: Brooks Black to Illinois

Iowa fans were banking on getting him as well.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Iowa fans were banking on getting him as well.
    ...some..
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Redshirt

I heard this a few weeks ago at Super 32. Mark Perry was telling Frank Molinaro that it was a lock that Black was coming. To Mark Perry's surprise though Frank Molinaro had never heard of Brooks Black.

Quote Originally Posted by beachkid View Post
    I heard this a few weeks ago at Super 32. Mark Perry was telling Frank Molinaro that it was a lock that Black was coming. To Mark Perry's surprise though Frank Molinaro had never heard of Brooks Black.

How is that possible? There must be more to the story.

Redshirt

Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    [/B]How is that possible? There must be more to the story.

Mark Perry was talking about which recruits he was bringing in and Frank was doing the same when Mark
    said "Brooks Black is coming to us too" and Frank replied with "Who is that?" Mark Perry said "the Blair Heavywieght" and Frank seriously said "Never heard of him" and was completely serious about it.

If that's true that's pretty damn funny. Time to get Molinara working on the George Costanza "Penske Files".
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by beachkid View Post
    Mark Perry was talking about which recruits he was bringing in and Frank was doing the same when Mark
    said "Brooks Black is coming to us too" and Frank replied with "Who is that?" Mark Perry said "the Blair Heavywieght" and Frank seriously said "Never heard of him" and was completely serious about it.
    Sounds like Frank was too soley focused on college wrestling the past few years. I'm sure that will change rapidly!

If it is true that Molinaro didn't know who the #1 ranked HWT senior in the country was that is yet another embarrassing moment for the Scarlet Knights!