Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Taylor vs Dake: up in the air

Default Re: Taylor vs Dake: up in the air

Does anybody know what the Unicorns injury is? The extent, and the seriousness? I hate State Penn as much as the next guy, but would hate to see arguably the best wrestler in the country be hampered by any sort of injury all year. Especially since Dake is going up, and would give Lion sympathizers an excuse if he was to lose to Dake multiple times.

Round of 12

Don't know the injury, but I am hearing that he is wrestling on Sat.

Quote Originally Posted by dback_5 View Post
    Does anybody know what the Unicorns injury is? The extent, and the seriousness? I hate State Penn as much as the next guy, but would hate to see arguably the best wrestler in the country be hampered by any sort of injury all year. Especially since Dake is going up, and would give Lion sympathizers an excuse if he was to lose to Dake multiple times.
    Lower back. Not serious at all. Just a matter of if it's worth risking it for an exhibition. It looks pretty sure that he WILL wrestle Saturday, so if you're not going, watch it on flo.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

This match doesnt interest me at all. Taylor just laid the foundation for an excuse and I've lost any respect that I had for him after the gas pumping incident. Why even come out and say your hurt if your gonna wrestle anyway? Kind of disrespectful to Dake if you ask me.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Herk, lets wait and see how he reacts if he loses. If he loses and blames the injury, I will agree. I am not sure, but have him or Cael confirmed the injury? Maybe someone released the injury without their consent. Seems like a lot of posters might see something in an open practice and enjoy being the first to break some big news...

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    This match doesnt interest me at all. Taylor just laid the foundation for an excuse and I've lost any respect that I had for him after the gas pumping incident. Why even come out and say your hurt if your gonna wrestle anyway? Kind of disrespectful to Dake if you ask me.
    What are you even talking about? The information leaked from the room. Cael was apparently very irritated that any of that info got out. He didn't "come out and say" anything.

What do you mean "gas pumping?"

What if he wins?

I hope that they do wrestle because it is what our sport needs. I want both guys at 100% health so we don't have to deal with the excusses if DT ends up losing. I do think Dake is the best wrestler in the country and will beat DT at 100% anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Chop View Post
    I do think Dake is the best wrestler in the country and will beat DT at 100% anyway.
    There you have it, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    What are you even talking about? The information leaked from the room. Cael was apparently very irritated that any of that info got out. He didn't "come out and say" anything.

What do you mean "gas pumping?"

What if he wins?
    Hey Va just wanted to say Hi. Look forward to another great year of wrestling and debating many topics with you. Hope all is well with you. You making the trek to Des Moines in March?