Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reiter transfers to UNI

Default Reiter transfers to UNI

I believe it has been discussed already but, here is the announcement.

Reiter getting fresh start with UNI wrestling team : Uni
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

Default Re: Reiter transfers to UNI

To be honest I forgot he was even on the roster

Hows that for a recruit who didn't pan out?

It sounds like injuries may have played a part in that, I hope he stays healthy and is able to get out on the mat.
    Last edited by Wiltz; 10-23-2012 at 09:00 PM.
    Gold is an idiot.

yea-Reiter will be at 141 -a line up of Colon ,wolfie,Reiter is a hell of a start .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

I'm not sure that it wasn't about panning out, there just wasn't room for him after Dardanes/Thorn/Ness came to Minnesota. Its nothing to feel bad about. And as Russ said, that could be one hell of a starting 3 for UNI.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Nice grab for Schwab for sure. Hopefully he can contribute in a big way for the Panthers. I would like to see UNI finish in the top 10 this year.

I've been wrong before, but there's talk now from legitimate sources that Loder could be going 197 this year. I couldn't help but notice in their new group team photo that he looked "a bit big" and will definitely have some weight to drop!

Reiter will also have to earn this slot, as Joey Lazor and Adam Perrin will give him all that he can handle for this slot.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Thats what I was thinking Ban. I have heard that Colon will be 125 and then Wolfensperger at 133, so if Reiter gets it together 141 could be his for the taking. Good pick up for Schwab though, and he has them going in the right direction for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by dback_5 View Post
    Thats what I was thinking Ban. I have heard that Colon will be 125 and then Wolfensperger at 133, so if Reiter gets it together 141 could be his for the taking. Good pick up for Schwab though, and he has them going in the right direction for sure!
    Colon really isn't eligible to wrestle with the full team until Midlands, so we should find out at some point around there if he is going 125. I'm less and less sold on it everyday, but I hope that I'm wrong.

However, Wolfensperger is definitely going 133 (I think he'll end up doing battle with Colon for that spot), and Reiter is definitely going 141, but he'll have a dogfight to earn that spot.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Ban,
    Wish you'd been around during the draft !! How's the Achilles ?
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.