Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: McD vs Stieber

Default Re: McD vs Stieber

Glad to see Chop and Dback on here posting more!

Good dudes.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Cream always rises to the top, some faster than others....
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Ramos does as good a job as anyone wrestling Logan.

That being said he's given up TD's in every match theyve wrestled.
    I would say Chris Dardanes does a better job

Quote Originally Posted by 1stplace View Post
    I would say Chris Dardanes does a better job
    Dominated in 2nd match 7-4.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

"Steve I never said McDonough was invincible."

Of course you didn't. My post was a parody of yours, start-to-finish. I thought posts have been pretty even-keeled, with neither wrestler being called invincible by anyone on here.

That aside, what will be a "catch weight"? I thought Logan was going to be doing a pretty good cut to make 133 this year.

Also, at this point, I think resumes and reciting work out partners have limited value for forecasting something like this.

For example, Logan was ranked among the men (I'm pretty sure) while still in high school, and had had some wins against international talent. But that didn't help against Dardanes, at least the first time.

Who has the leg up?

Logan did twice against Oliver, but only converted one.

I'd give 3:2 odds on Logan.
    DSCH: a Soviet artist's reply to unjust criticism.

Logan Stieber a counter wrestler?? I have read this thread nearly everyday for years and very rarely post. It took me a few shots to get my password right to log in and say that calling Logan a counter wrestler is completely laughable. I would take Logan in the match up. I don't think its a good match up for for McD. Not as bad as he matched up against Oliver a few yrs back, but not good. Vais, you have been on for months that you think Ramos will knock of Stieber at least once, and as much it hurts i agree...I just hope its not at nationals.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Ramos does as good a job as anyone wrestling Logan.
    There are those that would argue that JO did a better job.

Quote Originally Posted by rynekey54 View Post
    Logan Stieber a counter wrestler?? I have read this thread nearly everyday for years and very rarely post. It took me a few shots to get my password right to log in and say that calling Logan a counter wrestler is completely laughable. I would take Logan in the match up. I don't think its a good match up for for McD. Not as bad as he matched up against Oliver a few yrs back, but not good. Vais, you have been on for months that you think Ramos will knock of Stieber at least once, and as much it hurts i agree...I just hope its not at nationals.
    If you bring up the McD vs JO match from 5 years ago thats a laughable comparison. An off season all star match by 2 high school kids does not translate. Both wrestlers are very different people now.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

I agree Wiltz but people never stop doing it