Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BTN covering IU wrestling ? Y ?

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

Default Re: BTN covering IU wrestling ? Y ?

I might start at my D3 school this year, I will keep yall updated if you want. I should've been a state placer my senior year (if I had cut to 125 like I should've), but I still had no business wrestling D1
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

I would have been a state place my soph, jr and sr year if it weren't for those other state place winners in my way.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by FalconWrestlingKY View Post
    I might start at my D3 school this year, I will keep yall updated if you want. I should've been a state placer my senior year (if I had cut to 125 like I should've), but I still had no business wrestling D1
    Please do Falcon, and best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    I would have been a state place my soph, jr and sr year if it weren't for those other state place winners in my way.
    Sometimes the other person is better. Sometimes our own decisions hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBloodLion View Post
    Sometimes the other person is better. Sometimes our own decisions hold us back.
    We all have those "what ifs", don't we? I had recurring dreams about some of mine.

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

I only say stuff like that because I wrestled part of the year at 125 and I looked really good, but the team needed me at 130 since we had another kid at 125 who had a better shot of placing then I did (he nearly stuck a 3 time state champ). So I had to sit and watch at regionals as 3 kids I beat that year went to state and I got stuck as an alternate. We all have those sob stories though, espically at my college.
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

One problem is that we have a tendency to think that we can do all the time what we did some of the time. At least that was a struggle for me in the past.