Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: WTF is BIG?

Default Re: WTF is BIG?

Ahhhh, nothing like a little reminiscing to bring me back.

I wasn't banned, but I left TheMat in the first mass exodus when TWT started up. The final straw for me was when "they" kept deleting threads where people were discussing the Super 32.

And Big.... I remember that fateful day when he went on his rampage against Bluestater and got the hammer dropped on him. Or was that caspiantiger? It all runs together...

But I do have to say I kinda miss those old days, TWT was pretty fun then...
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Please tiny RIVERDANCER, come back to us !!
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post

And Big.... I remember that fateful day when he went on his rampage against Bluestater and got the hammer dropped on him. Or was that caspiantiger? It all runs together...

But I do have to say I kinda miss those old days, TWT was pretty fun then...
    That was Caspiantiger.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12