Thread: Official wt. class change !

Default Official wt. class change !

Asper to 174 and Sheptock to 184-as of D1 today.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Default Re: Official wt. class change !

D1CW's final preseason rankings have been posted. Actually more of a tweaking to the previous rankings.

Off hand here are the changes.

125-It appears Anthony Zanetta of Pitt may redshirt. At this time he has been dropped from the rankings.

141-Jordan Oliver is added to 141. I'm very disappointed that I haven't been able to get a definitive answer about his weight. 141 looks most likely at this point.

149-Which forces Josh Kindig up a weight class.

157-Derek St. John takes over the top spot because....

165-Kyle Dake is up at 165. My rational is the same for this weight as I used at 184. Defending National Champion at the weight is #1, guy moving up is #2. Luckily we won't have to wait long to see how this plays out.

Also Dake's teammate Craig Eifert has been inserted at 157
    174-Josh Asper moves up here

184-Which brings teammate Jimmy Sheptock to 184.

285-Spencer Myers willl most likely redshirt and has been dropped.

Similar to Oklahoma State, I haven't been able to get a definite answer about Iowa's 174/184 situation. Lofthouse and Gambrall could flip-flop. Until I get better info we are playing it safe with last year's weights.

Mucho thanks to EARL !!
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.