Discuss Official wt. class change ! at the College Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; Asper to 174 and Sheptock to 184-as of D1 today....

Default Official wt. class change !

Asper to 174 and Sheptock to 184-as of D1 today.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Default Re: Official wt. class change !

D1CW's final preseason rankings have been posted. Actually more of a tweaking to the previous rankings.

Off hand here are the changes.

125-It appears Anthony Zanetta of Pitt may redshirt. At this time he has been dropped from the rankings.

141-Jordan Oliver is added to 141. I'm very disappointed that I haven't been able to get a definitive answer about his weight. 141 looks most likely at this point.

149-Which forces Josh Kindig up a weight class.

157-Derek St. John takes over the top spot because....

165-Kyle Dake is up at 165. My rational is the same for this weight as I used at 184. Defending National Champion at the weight is #1, guy moving up is #2. Luckily we won't have to wait long to see how this plays out.

Also Dake's teammate Craig Eifert has been inserted at 157
    174-Josh Asper moves up here

184-Which brings teammate Jimmy Sheptock to 184.

285-Spencer Myers willl most likely redshirt and has been dropped.

Similar to Oklahoma State, I haven't been able to get a definite answer about Iowa's 174/184 situation. Lofthouse and Gambrall could flip-flop. Until I get better info we are playing it safe with last year's weights.

Mucho thanks to EARL !!
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

user tags

anthony zanetta redshirt

anthony zanetta wrestling redshirtanthony zanetta red shirtjosh kindig oliver weightanthony zanetta redshirtingjosh kindig redshirtis anthony zanetta redshirting