Thread: Broc Berge is a Hawk!!!

Default Re: Broc Berge is a Hawk!!!

Congratulations! Looks like a great catch! I wonder how it will work out between him and Burak?

One down and one more BB to go.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011

This would make Burak wrestling an even better idea imo.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

I remember last year when everyone was in panic mode about the depth of our upper weights. Since then we have added Meyer, Brooks, Burak and Berge, with a lot of people thinking that Brooks Black will be next. We might have more depth there than anywhere else. I would love to get Sorenson as well, because he is about the only in state senior that has much shot of contributing and is at a need weight, but I am certainly excited with Berge.

Broc is going to be really good at the the next level. He is really fundamentally sound. I am really disappointed he he chose the Hawks over the Gophers but I wish him the best of luck. Also Broc is the oldest of the 3 boys in the family...lets hope its not going to be a Hawk legacy! Brady his younger brother won state as a 7th grader.

I used to know some Berges from outside of the Rochester area-which is where Mantorville is-but more south and east of where Mantorville is.If he WAS from the same family, get rid of him NOW! Grade A jerks!
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Welcome aboard Marlin and Sorenson!! If they can find a way to get Brooks Black this is a dynamit class with what Iowa had to work with. Even if they don't get Black this is already a good class IMO