Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Minnesota West" Coaching Staff

Default "Minnesota West" Coaching Staff

Wasn't sure what to call this thread, but NDSU is sure importing Minnesota wrestlers into their coaching staff. Scott Glasser is the latest addition.

I have mixed feelings about leaving the WWC to go to the MAC, in large part because some really solid improvements are being made in the WWC, most notably at NDSU. Hard to not wish them the best!

Wrestling - Coaches - North Dakota State University
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Default Re: "Minnesota West" Coaching Staff

Only seems to reason, Kish is a Minny graduate as you well know.

Quote Originally Posted by oted874 View Post
    Only seems to reason
    Does it?

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    Does it?
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by louden swain View Post
    yes
    So, all coaching staffs are comprised of alumni from the same school? I'd bet that most schools do not have all of their coaching staffs from the same school.

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    So, all coaching staffs are comprised of alumni from the same school? I'd bet that most schools do not have all of their coaching staffs from the same school.
    I was just pulling your leg guy, take it easy.

Quote Originally Posted by louden swain View Post
    I was just pulling your leg guy, take it easy.
    Trust me: I'm not taking it nearly as seriously as I'm guessing that you'd like me to.

However, but even if I had taken it seriously, if your intent was for someone to "take it easy," you may want to consider conveying that message a bit more clearly in your reply as opposed to a simple, "yes." Nuances and subtleties tend to get a bit lost in written messages without a bit more clarification than "yes."

I was thinking that sometimes Ban says some neat stuff.... than other times lets his bi-polar side speak out.

Quote Originally Posted by oted874 View Post
    I was thinking that sometimes Ban says some neat stuff.... than other times lets his bi-polar side speak out.
    Have an example in mind?

Can anyone explain to me how I went from makiing a post complimenting NDSU's coaching staff to suddenly defending myself against people hellbent on being smartasses?

For the record, if you think I come off a bit "bipolar" there could be a reason for that. I'm not going to make some post to grandstand issues that I and my family are dealing with right now to gain others' pity, but it would be suffice to say that we have been hit with several major "issues" that few others are dealing with right now (yes, most are life and death), ALL at once.

So, please forgive my kind posts complimenting wrestling programs, ok, folks?