Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mario Mason set to choose MN?

Default Mario Mason set to choose MN?

HawkeyeNation on the HawkeyeReport.com board was suggesting that Mario Mason might be announcing his Minnesota decision soon?

Default Re: Mario Mason set to choose MN?

Who are you asking? I think it's just an educated guess.

I read this on the guillotine.com forum also...Lets all hope it's true, this could rank right up there with the recruiting class 4 years ago!

Mario and Jake D would look real good in the middle of that line up for four years. Not super familiar on Jake, but as an MN kid they were probably able to get him cheaper than a blue chipper from out of state.

Mason speaks for himself, all the dude does is win.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Mario and Jake D would look real good in the middle of that line up for four years. Not super familiar on Jake, but as an MN kid they were probably able to get him cheaper than a blue chipper from out of state.

Mason speaks for himself, all the dude does is win.
    Jake is one of those amazing highschool guys who still has room for improvement. I really think he will be a force in a few years because he's done nothing but continue to improve. He won senior nationals by fall this year

Who Is Mario Mason?
    P.s. Hi Wiltz
    Last edited by Trusty; 10-30-2007 at 08:06 PM.

hello Gage

It could be true, he was just in Minny this past weekend with Buxton for the coaches clinic. Also... I guess they had a JUCO champ in, but I didn't get a name??

They got Ryland Geiger a few weeks ago, an Oregon kid who projects as a 197. I started a thread asking about him but none of you responded.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12