Geno Capezio (Sr)
    149-Mitch Richey (Jr)
    157-Taylor Walsh (So) 2012 NCAA Qualifier
    165-Ryan LeBlanc (Jr) 2012 NCAA Qualifier
    174-Chaney Dale (So)
    184-Luke Sheridan (So)
    197-Garret Goldman (Fr)
    285-Adam Chalfant (Jr) 2012 NCAA Qualifier
    Actually this is NOT that bad a team . @ 141 roach was a 2x flo champ at 145 and has cut down to 141-Richey was a humongous 141 and is at 149-Walsh will make some noise at 157 as will LeBlanc and Chalfant . Sheridan was above .500 at 184 in the B1G as a true freshman and Murphy might be tough if he can handle the pull to 133 .
    Last edited by r.payton@att.net; 09-26-2012 at 06:11 PM.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Default Re: Indiana's line up

Their team was very young last year and will do much better. In the big ten it will be tough, because all most are super tough. Richie is a giant 49, and Chalfant is going to be hard to beat.

Chalfant really turned it on at the end of the year, he should have beaten Rey at NCAAs. Another year of high end competition and he'll be a stud.

Are any of these starters true freshman?

Murphy is a true frosh-recruited as a 141 he immediately was made a 133
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Say what you want about Indiana but theyve been pretty decent with heavyweights the last few years.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

And, when you think about it, under the radar heavyweights too. They didn't come in highly touted, but seemed to get better and better each year until they are pretty big time players.

Thanks to Goldman, eh, Russ?
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

The one member of the starting lineup that has success gets to eat on a regular basis...whoda thunk it..
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    And, when you think about it, under the radar heavyweights too. They didn't come in highly touted, but seemed to get better and better each year until they are pretty big time players.

Thanks to Goldman, eh, Russ?
    Nah-goldman sux . Recently IU was lucky enough to have Pat DeGain (who quit last year )as hwt. coach-Nate Everhart is still a volunteer coach and Ricky Alcala comes around the room a lot . Chalfant was NO surprise to anyone who follows Indiana high school wrestling .