Thread: Howe looking HUGE

Default Howe looking HUGE

You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Default Re: Howe looking HUGE

Not saying he isn't big now especially given that he's going 174, but the video isn't new its from April of LAST year.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Is Andrew Howe going to have trouble wrestling 74 kg in the future? He seems pretty commited ot freestyle, and he looks too short to be a world class 84.

Its an interesting question. Things don't seem to bode too well for him at 74 with Burroughs around so if he wants on the team he may have to take a shot at 84
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    Is Andrew Howe going to have trouble wrestling 74 kg in the future? He seems pretty commited ot freestyle, and he looks too short to be a world class 84.
    I think being world class doesnt matter if you never make a team. I think he should go 84, but it is good for JB to have someone as tough as Howe to worry about domestically.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Howe is not a good as Burroughs against common opponents, but head-to-head he is pretty close. If Burroughs loses a step for whatever reason (injury, lack of focus, ect) Howe could beat him. My theory (without having seen the OTT match) is that Howe is so damn strong he can force Burroughs into uncomfortable ties a little bit. Burroughs can just shrug off most guys and wrestle his own style.