Thread: Jacob Schlottke

Default Jacob Schlottke

My friend Jacob Schlottke passed away a year and a day ago. I miss him very much. Thinking of you Jacob and counting my blessings in my life.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Default Re: Jacob Schlottke

Those of us who only knew Jacob through this site miss him - perhaps not as much as those lucky enough to have actually know him in person - but none the less we miss him. R.I.P. Jacob. And thank you for all you did for wrestling.

R.I.P. Cyrano and Roxanne.

Quote Originally Posted by M Richardson View Post
    Those of us who only knew Jacob through this site miss him - perhaps not as much as those lucky enough to have actually know him in person - but none the less we miss him. R.I.P. Jacob. And thank you for all you did for wrestling.
    What he said.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

+10000000
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

I think about Jacob often. It goes without saying he is missed and we were all better for having known Jacob.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011

Tough to believe that its been a year. Obviously echo whats already been said here.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12