Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best move of the Olympics

Default Re: Best move of the Olympics

Yes, they gave five. The whole match was wild, they exchanged throws until the end.

Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    Cuban slam was it for me, but in addition to the Espinal throw shown I loved his arm spin against Mashgarvilli. Also the ankle pick/ankle lace/pushout sequence Burroughs hit on Tsargush.
    Rewatched a bunch of wrestling last night and I am changing my vote to the move of the Olympics to the Cuban slam as well.
    I forgot that not only was he down 1-0 in the third but there was about 15 seconds in the match left when he hit it. Awesome sequence in a huge match

Quote Originally Posted by ODH View Post
    Rewatched a bunch of wrestling last night and I am changing my vote to the move of the Olympics to the Cuban slam as well.
    I forgot that not only was he down 1-0 in the third but there was about 15 seconds in the match left when he hit it. Awesome sequence in a huge match
    Where can I watch the replays?

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    Where can I watch the replays?
    ODH's house.

At nbcolympics.com It does take some digging to find and the videos don't always seem to be labelled correctly, but they are there
    you can try stating here:
    Olympic Wrestling Video - Browse | NBC Olympics

no Burroughs
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by ODH View Post
    At nbcolympics.com It does take some digging to find and the videos don't always seem to be labelled correctly, but they are there
    you can try stating here:
    Olympic Wrestling Video - Browse | NBC Olympics
    Thanks man. If it doesn't work out for me, I'll be over to your place later on.

Matches being posted on the "good matches" thread in the international forum as they appear on youtube. I believe Burrough's semi and final are up.

If i remember correctly it was coleman scott's quarter match, it was more of a counter to a throw, but he took him strait to his back and stuck him. That got me pumped up.