Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RevWrestling Aquires Intermat

Default RevWrestling Aquires Intermat

rev wrestling has acquired intermat. i think this is huge for wrestling fans. there have been threads on different boards that intermat was slipping a bit. i know any glitches they had will be worked out. the result is going to be the most comprehensive wrestling site on the net.

Default Re: rev + intermat

To merge is to unite. Look for one super site to emerge.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Default Re: rev + intermat

Quote Originally Posted by gutfirst View Post
    rev wrestling has acquired intermat. i think this is huge for wrestling fans. there have been threads on different boards that intermat was slipping a bit. i know any glitches they had will be worked out. the result is going to be the most comprehensive wrestling site on the net.
    It should be a nice change! Rev has a writing staff in place to cover most of what Intermat has done. They will need to increase writers to involve everything we've seen there though.

I believe the results are still in the control of the NWCA and will still be made available for all sites to use.

Overall- a great merger for wrestling!

Default Re: RevWrestling Aquires Intermat

Yeah -but what about us po folk ? will we still be able to access w/out paying ? I rely heavily for results from intermat .
    Also, has Earl changed sites or what ? I can't get D-1 wrestling to come up .

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    Yeah -but what about us po folk ? will we still be able to access w/out paying ? I rely heavily for results from intermat .
    Also, has Earl changed sites or what ? I can't get D-1 wrestling to come up .
    http://www.d1collegewrestling.net/
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011

Thanks guys .

The results component: The NWCA Scorebook is still owned by the NWCA and will remain that way. There will be direct links to it on www.nwcaonline.com.
    Champions are made while no one is watching.

World Champ

I assume than Rev gets their funding from subscriptions. Where does the NWCA get its funding?