Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 2007 157

Default Re: 2007 157

Well not that we know that you just troll on this board it makes much more sense. Several times I was confused by your posts and coudlnt tell if you were being serious ie. cutler thread and claiming gomez is from florida. Thanks for clearing everything up.

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    Well not that we know that you just troll on this board it makes much more sense. Several times I was confused by your posts and coudlnt tell if you were being serious ie. cutler thread and claiming gomez is from florida. Thanks for clearing everything up.
    Not what I said either.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

P jersey and ADolf, Zapp was foolish enough to make some sig bets with me and I now own his sig until the start of next season.

I would appreciate any help in coming up with something appropriately humiliating
    Gold is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    P jersey and ADolf, Zapp was foolish enough to make some sig bets with me and I now own his sig until the start of next season.

I would appreciate any help in coming up with something appropriately humiliating
    Hmmm...I believe that makes us 1-1 in sig bets. It is adorable how even the handicapped members of the board, such as yourself, can occasionally be right.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

You are using a very misleading statistic. You got my sig for two weeks, I'm getting yours for 6 months. Come on Vak, you are smarter then that.
    Gold is an idiot.

You are using a very misleading statistic. You got my sig for two weeks, I'm getting yours for 6 months. Come on Vak, you are smarter then that.
    You're the one being misleading. The length of a sig bet is completely arbitrary, not representative of the difficulty in the bet.

Zapp who is the kid in your sig?

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    You're the one being misleading. The length of a sig bet is completely arbitrary, not representative of the difficulty in the bet.
    hold on let me come up with a counter arguement

ok here we go,

NEENER NEENER I have your sig for 6 months!!
    Gold is an idiot.

Thank you Mr. Lost. Typically I enjoy these types of situations, but the truth is I just don't know Zapp very well. I'll email p jersey and see what we can come up with. Forgive me if some of my better stuff is omitted, I just don't know the guy.
    Lets go Brent!