Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Bo Jordan

Default Re: Bo Jordan

The Jordan family is simply amazing. Bo will win his 4th this year Micah his 3rd and theres another son of Jeff's who is in 6th grade who will bring them more titles upcoming Rocky. The kid Bo destroyed in this yrs final was a returning State Champion and Bo toyed with him. Seth Williams is another tough kid whom did well at Soph nationals and in the District final Bo teched him in the second period. I have been hush hush on Bo since I found out his intention this season at our league meet from talking to his father Jeff hoping not to jinx it. I am super pumped he chose tOSU as I feel we can reach Penn St numbers for dual meets in the coming yrs with all the in state talent staying put. If you haven't seen Bo wrestle he is just plain and simply nasty. I would love to see a match with him and Marsteller. Chance goes to the Jordan camp system in the summer and Jeff claims its a blood bath between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by RD149-2 View Post
    If you haven't seen Bo wrestle he is just plain and simply nasty. I would love to see a match with him and Marsteller. Chance goes to the Jordan camp system in the summer and Jeff claims its a blood bath between the two.
    Wow, I'd love to see a video of that.

Article about Bo's recruitment/decision: Bo Jordan to Wrestle at Ohio State | www.buckeyewrestling.com

BRUTUS BUCKEYE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN...

Bo Jordan
    BRUTUS BUCKEYE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN...

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    Article about Bo's recruitment/decision: Bo Jordan to Wrestle at Ohio State | www.buckeyewrestling.com
    Nice article Gold. Liked the video too. I suspected that he might be the first Graham kid to go to tOSU but I wasn't sure. Let's hope more follow.

Quote Originally Posted by WhippetGrappler View Post
    Thanks, Whippet, for posting this one. I'm going to look forward to watching it!!