Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pre-Season InterMat Division 1 College Wrestling Rankings (D I NCAA Preview)

Default Re: Pre-Season InterMat Division 1 College Wrestling Rankings (D I NCAA Preview)

Aaron Martin (UTC) beat Metcalf at the West Virginia Open.

Default Re: Pre-Season InterMat Division 1 College Wrestling Rankings (D I NCAA Preview)

I knew that one, thought he picked up another loss other than the Martin one, and the head butt of Keith Dickey.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    #5 Michigan was 2-10-1..
    Do they have a dual with Appalachian State scheduled?

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    I'm not sure about Ervin, but I have no problem with JPO starting the season off above Metcalf and Buhhhhhhhhba. His 5th place finish last year as a true freshman should be enough to get him that, especially with Metcalf not competing, and Buhhhhhhhhba having a rather sub par season up at 157.
    I not saying it is undeserved at this point, but it is not where people would have thought Metcalf would be after two years of college based on his HS credentials. I think he will be changing the order of things quickly once the season starts.