Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Stieber another J Jaggers?

Default Is Stieber another J Jaggers?

What do you think? Does he lose a few and then turn it on to take it all again?
    BRUTUS BUCKEYE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN...

Default Re: Is Stieber another J Jaggers?

I dont think thats a fair comparison to Logan, who only lost 2 matches(right?) all year. J had periods where he wasnt .500. I dont see Logan having the regular season struggles J did.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

The question should be, Is Logan another Kyle Dake. Loses a few matches but wins the big show every year. And yes, I jumped way ahead and gave him a few more titles than he's already earned. But I have no doubt that he'll stop by and pick them up every March.

Didn't Jagger's struggles come from struggling to make weight? I think if Logan tries to stay low he might struggle with some strength getting used to losing the weight.
    BRUTUS BUCKEYE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN...

Quote Originally Posted by WhippetGrappler View Post
    Didn't Jagger's struggles come from struggling to make weight? I think if Logan tries to stay low he might struggle with some strength getting used to losing the weight.
    You're probably right about Jaggers. And you have unintentionally made my argument even better when I referenced Dake. Dake has done it at 3 different weights. That wasn't my original intention when I brought him up, but I'll roll with it.

Stieber is very tough, but if he's at the same weight as Oliver next year, I don't think he wins again. It sounds like Oliver is going up, so it would be in Stieber's interest to stay at 133 if that's the case. But I agree that the comparison to Dake is probably closer than to Jaggers.

Quote Originally Posted by WhippetGrappler View Post
    Yes. I distinctly recall Jaggers' interview immediately after winning the title his senior year and he addressed that he had some losses in the early part of the season as he was getting his weight under control. He then said, "Once I didn't have to worry about my weight anymore I could just focus on wrestling. And, I'm pretty good at that."
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

As long as it is Jaggers or Dake and not Schlatter I will be happy

And our lost Ohioan with a cheap shot ! Hope you've been well RD !
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.