Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Barry Davis Contract Extended Through 2015

Default Barry Davis Contract Extended Through 2015

Looks like coach just received a 3 year contract extension. Lot of high expectations for the latest recruiting class and many still expecting Howe, Rutt, and Graff to be back. We'll see what happens. DC

Default Re: Barry Davis Contract Extended Through 2015

Very interesting! I've always had a positive impression of Davis, but have only observed at a distance. But something sure has seemed funny about the program over the past year. I hope it all works out as a strong Wisconsin only makes the B1G all the more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Cutter View Post
    Looks like coach just received a 3 year contract extension. Lot of high expectations for the latest recruiting class and many still expecting Howe, Rutt, and Graff to be back. We'll see what happens. DC
    Oh youre done retreating from your previous troll fest?
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

I wouldn't count him out yet.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! You're so predictable VAIS. Just putting a little bit of factual news out there versus a bunch of bad predictions. I see it's still stinging you a little bit! DC

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Oh youre done retreating from your previous troll fest?

Where would we have found your predictions? Oh thats right, you stopped at one after your hilarious eric grajales rant.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Well I guess were even then for making bad predictions! DC

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Where would we have found your predictions? Oh thats right, you stopped at one after your hilarious eric grajales rant.

As I have said roughly 347,000 times, with everybody back, an NCAA Championship is not out of the question for the Badgers if everything breaks right.

Even with everybody back, they'd still need a superhuman effort from Thielke and a few others to compete with Penn State. Personnally I don't see Thielke beating McDonough, Megaludis, Delgado, or Waters, he may have an outside chance at being AA. (There's another prediction for your VAIS). I think their freshman heavyweight probably has best shot at being an AA. DC