Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida

Default Florida

So, I went to Florida for a family vacation last week. Now I want to move there. I have two problems though. My wife won't move and the wrestling there sucks. If I could find good wrestling I'd be willing to have dual residences. Meaning my wife could live in Iowa and I would live in Florida. Can anyone help me out? Brandon doesnt count.

And the good wrestling needs to be near the Ocean so I can hang out on the beach. The Orlando/Disney part of my vacation blew goats.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Default Re: Florida

Brandon is your best bet. Tampa is a nice area, too. If you want to be even closer to the beach, there used to be a pretty good team in the Clearwater area.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Brandon is close to Tampa, but I've seen them wrestle and I don't think they are that good. How about Sunny Isles Beach? I could start a program down there if they don't already have one.

I'd also like it to be in a cheap part of the state where there aren't dudes hanging out in bathrooms wanting to help you wash your hands for a dollar tip. I had really dirty hands after staying in that hotel.

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

Well I know my friend is from the Orlando area and he went to Douglas High School he was state runner-up his senior year, lost to a Brandon kid. His brothers are both good. Their dad is supposed to run a good program
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

Thanx Herk,
    KR has invited me down to be his roommate and indiana blows chunx this time of year. 76 yesterday and 39 this morning . EVERY joint in my body hurts .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    Thanx Herk,
    KR has invited me down to be his roommate and indiana blows chunx this time of year. 76 yesterday and 39 this morning . EVERY joint in my body hurts .
    If Herkey moves in too I think we've got the basis for a very interesting reality tv show.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by burnsie1983 View Post
    If Herkey moves in too I think we've got the basis for a very interesting reality tv show.
    Throw in Ban and you've got a guaranteed hit show

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    Brandon is close to Tampa, but I've seen them wrestle and I don't think they are that good. How about Sunny Isles Beach? I could start a program down there if they don't already have one.
    Brandon finished 2nd to Apple Valley 2 years ago @ the Clash so I would say that they are pretty good. But most FL wrestling folks will tell you that they recruit. Ovideo is also good but near Orlando. Miami South Dade has a good team. South Beach is awesome. But it is not really the USA. A night on Lincoln Road will tell you that...