Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida

Default Re: Florida

Quote Originally Posted by burnsie1983 View Post
    If Herkey moves in too I think we've got the basis for a very interesting reality tv show.
    Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Throw in Ban and you've got a guaranteed hit show
    No doubt. Then throw the religious & political differences & I am sure Mark Burnett will be calling.

Don't leave Lost out!!
    BRUTUS BUCKEYE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN...

Plenty of gators in Fla.. LoSt may get LOST .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Fort Myers Riverdale High School. Great coach. Finishing new wrestling facility. Close to beaches. Has large youth program. Lots of travel to national events. Great fishing. IB Program in HS. Paradise!

West coast sucks, it's like living near a big lake. Go east young man go east.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    No doubt. Then throw the religious & political differences & I am sure Mark Burnett will be calling.
    I'm quite certain the show would be an epic hit in much the same way that Jersey Shore is. Having said that, I want nothing to do with it.

I've decided I could only summer in Florida and winter in Iowa unless they change the wrestling season.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Quote Originally Posted by burnsie1983 View Post
    If Herkey moves in too I think we've got the basis for a very interesting reality tv show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    I'm quite certain the show would be an epic hit in much the same way that Jersey Shore is. Having said that, I want nothing to do with it.

I've decided I could only summer in Florida and winter in Iowa unless they change the wrestling season.
    Summers in Florida are 90 degrees plus & 90% humidity. Winters in Iowa? Well you already know. Most folks do the opposite.

If you don't want a reality TV show, then you could get your own condo on the white sands beaches of Clearwater or Sarasota or Ft Myers. Midwesterners tend to stay on the West Coast while everything south of Port St Luice on the east coast is mostly former New Yorkers.

I understand that most people do the opposite. But most poeple let the weather dictate where they live, not the wrestling season.

I just visited Miami and if you speak english you are in the minority, at least where I was. Others weren't all speaking spanish either. It's like a melting pot down there.

It's interesting that you brought up Port St Lucie. We got off the turnpike there to hit a restroom and had a discussion about how to pronounce the name. Is it Lucy or Luchie? And just an FYI to others that are going to dive on the Ronald Reagan Turnpike...It wll cost you approx $16 to drive from Miami to Orlando and the toll lady doesn't like it if you don't have the exact change. Oh, and the airport in Orlando is encirlcled by toll roads so you have to pay to get to it. There's no getting around it. I hate toll roads.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Herkey, you are a man of my own heart. I can't stand toll roads either. In fact they really piss me off. I've been to Florida dozens of times and I would say that Key West is my favorite. It's an island the size of my neighborhood block but has like 300 bars (exaggeration but not much). I also like Panama City and Naples. I am a big fan of beaches and bars and bars on beaches. And flat bellies, big boobies and bikinis. No clue if the wrestling is good though. Any man who would rather spend winters in Iowa instead of Florida is either not stable or a HUGE wrestling fan. Usually they go hand in hand.