Thread: Do you think we can get this guy to come to the All-Star Meet?

Default Do you think we can get this guy to come to the All-Star Meet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htyMwDL3ykE

Their Duck mascot can demonstrate the importance of wrestling and combative skills.

Default Re: Do you think we can get this guy to come to the All-Star Meet?

That's hilarious! I read about this, but hadn't seen the video.

I think the other funny part is that the cougar mascot is a walk-on wide reciever on the football team.

Default Re: Do you think we can get this guy to come to the All-Star Meet?

hey whats up my name is justin glover im from ga idk much about this site first timer.haha.but anyways i love the sport of wrestling been doing it since i was in the sixth grade and im a pretty descent wrestler and i love the sport of wrestling and its basicly the only thing im really good at and i was wanting to know since ive already graduated from high school if there was anyone who could help me get back into it or just atleast give me a shot at getting on a team somewhere i dont care what i have to do and il give any coach out there a 110 percent of everything i got all i really want is a chance and if no one likes what i can do il walk but i really want to go somewhere with my wrestling like i said i love the sport with all my heart and thats all i really wanna do so please if there is anyone who can help me either write me back on here but like i said i just want one more chance at it and im not a bad wrestler by no means i just want some one to take a look at me and tell me if i got what it takes i got big dreams and need a way to get there.