Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where does Triggas fit in at tOSU ?

Default Where does Triggas fit in at tOSU ?

I personally think Dijullius is already better than nikko and 133 and-149 are not options . Is Ryan going to RS Dijullius simply to placate Triggas .?Triggas' last record was 29-22.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Default Re: Where does Triggas fit in at tOSU ?

That is a darn good question. People on the Ohio site seem to believe that Dijulius is going to RS. It kind of makes sense because this will be Niko's last year and JD has a redshirt to give. Personally, I think Dijulius is the better folkstyle wrestler right now but Triggas did lead the team in pins his junior season (I think). If he didn't lead the team in pins then he was pretty close. Anyway, it seems to be a done deal for most on the Ohio site. I always defer to Gold in these situations because he has insider stuff that I am not privy to.

DiJulius seemed like a very large 125. It may be more beneficial both for him and for the team to give him the redshirt year rather than forcing him to spend another year making 125.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

If Dijulius wants to start again he should try to make 25 again. The yearbafter that theybwill have Roberts coming in at 25. I dont see Logan moving up to 141 at any point so itll be difficult for Johnni to find a spot elsewhere.

So I think if Nikko can beat out Johnni, he will start.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

I think Triggas will wrestle at 125 and DiJulius will redshirt. I predicted it after NCAA's. I am still sticking to my guns.
    BRUTUS BUCKEYE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN...

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    That is a darn good question. People on the Ohio site seem to believe that Dijulius is going to RS. It kind of makes sense because this will be Niko's last year and JD has a redshirt to give. Personally, I think Dijulius is the better folkstyle wrestler right now but Triggas did lead the team in pins his junior season (I think). If he didn't lead the team in pins then he was pretty close. Anyway, it seems to be a done deal for most on the Ohio site. I always defer to Gold in these situations because he has insider stuff that I am not privy to.
    We haven't heard much from Gold lately. Is he doing okay? Probably just too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    We haven't heard much from Gold lately. Is he doing okay? Probably just too busy.
    I don't know him personally but he is still posting on the other board.

Golds fine, just dealing with the cold blooded murder of his car.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Golds fine, just dealing with the cold blooded murder of his car.
    Well, as long as Gold himself is OK!