Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know if this is certain ?

Default Re: Anyone know if this is certain ?

DC,
    AH is not 100% officially gone yet.Peterson may be in jail.IF Thielke changes his mind or RUTT or GRAF I'd agree with you.I'd bet money AH is leaving tho.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Next year Wisc will have Graff, Schmitt,Thielke, Rutt, Medberry and Maybe Howe. They will be a decent team next year and im sure I left out some other good guys coming off of rs. Thats probably a top 10 team.

Not Barrys fault that Donnie left and Andrew feels some intense loyalty to Pritzlaff(supposedly).
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Buford is spot on looking at who will be in there room next year!

Look at the decade from 2000-2009, they finished 9th in 2009, previous top 10 was in 2000 which was also a 9th place finish. No top 10 finishes between 1994 and 1999. There is no reason Wisconsin shouldn't be in the top 10 every year. The state over the years has been loaded with talent but the best kids go elsewhere. Askren's would be the most obvious example, but how about Sufflown and Zehner this year. This is kind of beating a dead horse, but when you are the only D1 game in town you can't let these guys get away. Look at the recruiting area, Illinois 2 hours South, Iowa to the West, Michigan to the East. COME ON MAN! It's all about evaluating, recruiting and retaining and Barry hasn't been able to get it done consistently for going on 18 years now. DC

I cant imagine why Zehner wouldnt want to come to Wisconsin to back up Tyler Graff. Great point.

Vais, you might have noticed, Graff didn't wrestle this year, next year Zehner redshirts, after that who knows who's at what weight class. Happens all the time on other teams. DC

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    I cant imagine why Zehner wouldnt want to come to Wisconsin to back up Tyler Graff. Great point.

I disagree, it is Barry's fault that Donnie left. Donnie gains nothing from taking a lateral move to Michigan, it was obviously done to spite Barry and the fact that it worked by drawing Howe and McCauley away, and possibly Rutt proves the point all the more. DC

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Next year Wisc will have Graff, Schmitt,Thielke, Rutt, Medberry and Maybe Howe. They will be a decent team next year and im sure I left out some other good guys coming off of rs. Thats probably a top 10 team.

Not Barrys fault that Donnie left and Andrew feels some intense loyalty to Pritzlaff(supposedly).

Are you a wiscy fan DC?

Yes, born and raised!

What are your expectations as a Badger fan year in and year out?