Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Big 10 Finals Results/Discussion

Default Re: Big 10 Finals Results/Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Are you and kr related?
    We did grow up in the same town, but have never met. We do seem to like numbers! (But even though I tried to edit it, couldn't get the columns to work out)--not high tech!!!

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    You can talk bonus points all you want. If you didn't get the 5 pigtails you'd be even further behind.

McD all bloodied up but gets the victory. I think Sanders kicked him trying to kick out of one of the takedowns in the 3rd.
    gofer--as you know the pig-tail advantage was potential bonus points. We did get a break in having 5 pig-tails. I believe Iowa and Minn only had 3 and 4.

Nice slide by for Stieber to come back and go up 3-2 here in the first.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Stieber rides TIGHT...rolling with Ramos when he goes and seemingly clamps in tighter and tighter.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Nice ride by Logan.

Ends the 1st period 3-2
    Steiber gets out fast in the 2nd period and Ramos comes close to locking up a "cow-catcher" but Steiber maneuvers back and out to end the period 4-2.

They go neutral to start the 3rd.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    gofer--as you know the pig-tail advantage was potential bonus points. We did get a break in having 5 pig-tails. I believe Iowa and Minn only had 3 and 4.
    We had 3...

Ramos is a punk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Classy move by Ramos, WTF?