Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ACC Championship Thread

Default Re: ACC Championship Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    Looks like UVa in the light weights, MD in the heavier weights with other teams spread out. Probably a 3-way battle: UVa, VT and MD.
    Been that way the last couple of years.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Gotta root for Duke at 133. Brandon Gambucci is wrestling for Duke. He hails from the school district back in Ohio that I moved from (Lexington,OH). My buddy, Coach Brent Rastetter, has brought this team to a Division II powerhouse over the last 7 or so years. After the first day of wrestling his team is currently in 3rd.
    1. St. Paris Graham Local 28.5
    2. Cuy. Falls CVCA 19.0
    3. Lexington 17.0

He qualified 5 for State. All 5 won their opening bouts.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abc1.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	3018
    BRUTUS BUCKEYE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN...

Looked like VT has 7 round 1 matches. That could be a big factor. They dont have the firepower compared to other years, but there are lots of very even weights.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    poof. after all my girls vacated these premises over the last couple of years, I vanished in the mushroom cloud of testosterone that TWT became.
    Well. you shouldn't break men's hearts !! I am still waiting on my television you promised me !
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Redshirt

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    Brackets here http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...ingbracket.pdf

There was a change today at 285, after the brackets were initially released last night.
    Thanks for the brackets. As an Iowa Alum I used to focus on Big Ten Wrestling only. Now that I live in Virginia, I have gain an appreciation for ACC wrestling. At this point I am an Iowa/Virginia Tech fan, however I see good wrestling all over the ACC.

I was wondering the other day where you had gone. You always have been very positive on comments and I thought very good comments. Thanks for the brackets. Welcome back and visit often even if the testosterone levels are high and remember men do not ask for directions because they know everything.

Redshirt

Quote Originally Posted by OMatches View Post
    I was wondering the other day where you had gone. You always have been very positive on comments and I thought very good comments. Thanks for the brackets. Welcome back and visit often even if the testosterone levels are high and remember men do not ask for directions because they know everything.
    Your outlook is great! I can't wait to share your comment with my wife.

This is the only message board I frequent with any regularity....do you mean to say there are actually GIRLS on some of these things??? I may have to expand my horizons
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Yes, there was a time when we had quite a few regular female posters. Not sure what happened to all of them.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011