Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone have Konrad pinning Mocco at 2007 National Duals

Default Re: Anyone have Konrad pinning Mocco at 2007 National Duals

Great throw by Konrad. And that being the match clincher at the national duals--wow! Would have been really exciting to watch that live especially under those circumstances. Was that the national duals finals?

Yes. Mocco had an 83 match win streak going until then though Konrad had beaten him at the All Star Match. Then Konrad got him again in the NCAA finals in SV I think sending Mocco out of college with a loss. They had met in the finals a year earlier with Mocco I think getting a late foot sweep takedown to edge Konrad.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Except for the times when Konrad wore the gold Gopher unis. There was a bit too much specimen visible for my liking. Uncomfortable even.
    Which is a great call out by the guy known as "Flop the Nuts". The gold unis need to be burned. They are sheen and fit like a burlap sack, even on Konrad.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Konrad looks pretty jacked up compared to the Ben Aplands of the world.