My top three
1. The regional format. I can't tell people enough how much I absolutely love the idea of four regionals around the country. I would love to see a regional in Corvallis, Boise, Tacoma, Seattle, Portland, Spokane, etc. I can understand how people that live in the midwest (Iowa, Minnesota) may want it held there every year and all in one day. If it was done that way then it would probably draw over 10,000 fans every year, but it would likely be the same fans every year. Having it in varied regions may do a lot to grow the sport and expose it to more people.
2. Having it over the course of two weeks. It gives us time to talk about the prelims and then another week to devote just to the buildup of the finals. This also allows for the above mentioned regional format--which by the way I a big fan of.
3. Live coverage. Unfortunately I was working nights and I missed ALL of it because I was sleeping, however I'm hoping they do the same thing next year. I wouldn't even object if you had to pay to watch the duals, a simple 1 time $5.00 fee that would then allow you to go back and watch the events later--say for up to a month.
My bottom three:
I really don't have a lot to complain about. Unlike a lot of people I thought that it was promoted fairly well. I got updates all the time from Oregon State's fan club email along with texts and tweets. I also saw it all over facebook (NWCA, Flo, ORST, USAW, and several friends).
1. Lack of archived coverage. I've looked all over and it appears that only one region was covered and archived. I wish that would have been done for all the regions so that people could go back and watch matches. I know that even if I had been awake I would not have been able to watch three or four matches at one time.
2. Exclusion of PSU. I really wish that they had been there. I would have loved to seen PSU vs Oklahoma State. If we are going to turn this into a true dual meet title then the top teams all need to be there.
3. There weren't enough teams in each region. I would have liked to see 8-12 teams in each region, have each region be two days long, and then send the top two from each region on. I also wished they would have wrestled for 3/4 out of the region.
To be completely honest I had to search a bit to find three things to bitch about, and even then it's more of my personal wish list than anything else.