Thread: NWCA Wrestling All-Star Meet tickets

Default NWCA Wrestling All-Star Meet tickets

Wrastler 118 - on another board on which I refuse to post, and under your screen name on that board - you say

"I'm being told that if you want to purchase tickets, now is the time as the tickets are selling like crazy. A lot of clubs in OR are buying groups of tickets in 50-100 bunches at a time.

8900 would be the record for attendance at this event. I'd sure like to UO to be the one that breaks that record. Help show your support for the Save Oregon cause and watch some great wrestling in the process. Hope to see you all there."

You seem to be implying that the event is already a near sellout.

ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT THAT IS TRUE? If not, you are depressing ticket sales by posting that. What do you know for a fact? If you can't verify that ticket sales are already near 8,000 - please delete that post (on themat.com).

Default Re: NWCA All-Star Meet tickets

What I'm stating is that if you're going to buy tickets to this event, don't wait until the last second to do so. And yes, there are clubs in OR buying them up in bunches of 50-100.

According to Ron Finley of UO, the tickets are going like crazy, so yes, don't hesitate.

Nowhere in my post do I say that there are 8000 tickets sold already. Just stating that the record for attendance is 8900 and that I'd like to see UO beat that. I believe Mac Court can seat nearly 10,000 or more.
    Oregon Wrestling Forum www.theowf.net/the_owf

Don't you know who I am? I'm the JUGGERNAUT BIATCH!!