Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oklahoma State's schedule

Hybrid View

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

Default Oklahoma State's schedule

Cowboy Wrestling Schedule - OKLAHOMA STATE OFFICIAL ATHLETIC SITE

I'm mad I will probably not be able to see the Iowa match
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

Default Re: Oklahoma State's schedule

You should probably be more mad that you are an Okie State fan.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

We'll come back to that after NCAA's
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

Report that Mike Benefiel is back in the dog house for grades. Time to cut the (wrestling) losses with him, and put McNeil or Z. White in. I don't care if they have less ability, they are less headaches and can always be relied on to go hard. Preferably White, he can be a solid if unspectacular starter for 2 years until Crutchmer is ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Report that Mike Benefiel is back in the dog house for grades. Time to cut the (wrestling) losses with him, and put McNeil or Z. White in. I don't care if they have less ability, they are less headaches and can always be relied on to go hard. Preferably White, he can be a solid if unspectacular starter for 2 years until Crutchmer is ready to go.
    I, for one am shocked at this development.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    I could care less about Benefiel, his incosistency has driven me to the breaking point, he has so much talent but just can't seem to use it. If it comes down to it I want McNeil, if he wrestles like he did at the '09 tournament. I see White having too much of a Luke Silver type career, beats the easy guys but never expect him to pull off the upset.

I kind of see McNeil that way. He wrestles great as long as he thinks he can win. Some might say that is a coach's job, to get him to think he can win all of them, but there is only so much they can do. White seems to have an experience deficit and makes poor choices. I think that is easier to correct. Since White weighed in nearly every match last year, I assume John thinks he is the best plan B.

If Okie State wants to win the title next year, they need to get Benefiel eligible and get him on the mat. 174 is pretty open, he could get them some much-needed points.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

That's beent true the last two years as well. He has more or less not shown the mental fortitude necessary on the mat or in the classroom to get the job done and this season looks no different thus far.