Thread: Jacob Memorial

Default Jacob Memorial

Didn't have a chance to stay long at Jacob's memorial in Wisconsin this weekend, but I was there about two hours on his parent's retirement spread in the middle of, well, nowhere.

I talked with Jacob and Kristen's parents some, and Coach Jim Jackson was there as well. It was a somber time, as you might expect, but while it's not the closure many of us will want to accept, there were so many good things said and written about Jacob.

I was fortunate that the trip to Minnesota for my wife's grandparents' 60th anniversary celebration coincided with Jacob's memorial. I can't stand funerals or things of the like, but felt the need to let everyone know we were blessed with beautiful weather, great food and great memories of Jacob's life.

A lot of the things I've been able to implement within the wrestling community would not have been possible if it weren't for Jacob.

Back in the office now and I have a tech glitch ... and who to call?

Default Re: Jacob Memorial

Thanks JB...

Thanks a lot for the note. I'm glad that everything went well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

I hope the family was able to know the impact he had on people on this site.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

and I need to talk to someone about my business tax situation...Jacob? Are you listening?

We miss you my friend.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."