Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Long Charged with Rape

To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Default Re: Andrew Long Charged with Rape

I'm not saying he did it. But check out post number 27 on this thread back in March.

http://www.thewrestlingtalk.com/coll...cussion-3.html

good to see a place where this can be discussed without it being deleted

If true Andrew really needs to check himself into a substance abuse program. (assuming alcohol was a factor)
    Last edited by Wiltz; 08-13-2011 at 08:54 PM.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    If true Andrew really needs to check himself into a substance abuse program.
    If true I doubt that would be an option unless Cell block D

Quote Originally Posted by SuperF View Post
    good to see a place where this can be discussed without it being deleted
    JB deletes them on USAwrestlingnation, and that has been his policy over there and I understand why he does that. I posted the article and it was pulled. I didn't realize that was his policy, but after I thought about it it makes sense. I think people can handle it better over here than it would be over there where theres more traffic/buffoons.

Not crazy about the policy,

Speaking of which, what ever happened to Clay Kerher from OkSt

He'll get suspended from athletics pending outcome. Historically Penn State, the university (not athletics), has waited until the final outcome before total dismissal from the university, but I can't say if that is how this case will be handled. The US DoE laid down some strict rules on handling sex assault last April which mandates much stricter action on the part of universities. They could easily give him the boot for the arrest with possible reinstatement pending the outcome.

All things considered including time for such cases to get to trial....you can scratch him for the season unless she becomes uncooperative and refuses to testify. Even then there may be enough evidence for the prosecutor to pursue the case without her testimony.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

What ever happened with the Duke lacrosse players? They were proved not guilty after they got kicked out of school, but were they ever allowed to finish their degree?

We are supposed to be presumed innocent until proven guilty, but that isn't really how it works these days. Guilty or not, I hope he at least gets an honest trial.