Discuss Dan Gable, Tom Brands, Cael Sanderson, Tim Hartung: Caption This! at the College Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; ...
    Blog Entries

Thumbs Up! Dan Gable, Tom Brands, Cael Sanderson, Tim Hartung: Caption This!

Last edited by Schlottke; 10-06-2007 at 07:59 AM.

Default Re: Dan Gable, Tom Brands, Cael Sanderson, Tim Hartung: Caption This!

"Oh yeah? Well I'll take Martha Stewart over The View any day"
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

Olympic Champ

Hartung: "Your mother..."

Brands: (thinking) "I can't believe he just said 'Your mother''"

Gable: "MY mother?"

Sanderson: (thinking) "Yeah, what about your mother?"

Sanderson: Ahem 159-0, nuff said.
    Brands: Well my dad can beat up your dad!
    Hartung: Yeah what he said!
    Gable: You got lucky, lets put that record on the line right now!
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

After seeing Brands lifting his leg and making that face, there's only one conversation that could have taken place.

Hartung: Brands farted.
    Cael (to Gable): What do you have to say to that?
    Gable: Bull, it was the ref.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I love that photo! You think there is a little testosterone amongst those boys?

Blog Entries

Cael looks like he is about ready to punch Gable.. haha.. and it looks like Brands cannot believe what he is seeing.

Hartung: His shirt IS Gold!
    Gable: NO, my shirt is Gold, his shirt is Yellow!
    Sanderson: You obviously don't know your colors then!
    Brands: Ya..ya..ya...Yellow!
    Referee: Hey guys, it doesn't really matter.
    "Within all of us there burns a passion of fire. Forever feel the heat from the flames of your desire"

Gable: "I get first pick in the Fantasy Football draft, seniority"
    Hartung: "That's BS, you pull that crap every year"
    Sanderson: "No, Larry Owings gets first pic, what!!!"
    Brands: "I don't care, I just want to pick Tom Brady"
    He let himself down, for what...a woman. I say, go be a world champion let the women come to you......Tito Ortiz

www.d1collegewrestling.net

user tags

tom brands

tim hartung

Dan Gable Tom Brands Tim Hartung and Cael Sandersondan gable shirtsDan Gable Tom Brands Tim Hartung and Cael Sanderson confrontationcael sandersonTom brands wrestling shirt#i=7cael sanderson-tom brands picturedan gable confrontationsanderson gable confrontationtom brands cael sandersontom brands postertom brands cael sanderson scuffletim hartung wrestlingCael Sanderson Tom Brandsdan gable clothingcael sanderson dan gable fightdan gabledan gable shirt4confrontation dan gablecael sanderson shirtdan gable confrontation postertom brands vs cael sandersontom brands shirtcael sanderson dan gable confrontationdan gable arguingcael sanderson vs tom brandsdan gable tom brands and cael sandersonconfrontation photo with dan gabledan gable cael sandersontom brands pull upstom brands photosterry brands vs cael sandersondan gable t-shirt