Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: RIP Jacob Schlottke

Default Re: RIP Jacob Schlottke

The wrestling community will miss Jacob very much, may God bless hime and his family in these tough times R.I.P wrestling brother.

Takedown Media - Powered By RevWrestling

Jensen's interview is up on TDR
    Last edited by Wiltz; 08-15-2011 at 08:08 AM.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011

Jacob Schlottke: Dying With Dignity & Love

From Jacob's father in law
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011

Wow. I'm stunned. I had no idea. This is awful news. However, I'm comforted by the thought that Schlottke is with God now, and and all his suffering is over. I only knew Jacob Schlottke through this website, but I will still miss him.

Awful news. As everyone else has said before, Schlottke seemed to be a kind-hearted guy and was one of the folks on here that wanted (and was able) to restore sanity when things got/get heated. It also seemed like he was eager to give out advice and tips to anyone who asked over on the high school forums -and on a very regular basis- which impressed me. It's hard to ever really know anyone through a chat-room relationship but he was one of the guys that you could tell was genuinely decent. He will be missed and my condolences to his family.

I was completely surprised to hear/read about this the other day. Jacob was a great person to work with over the past few years and the wrestling community will miss him greatly. I hope and pray that his time was spent with his loved ones and doing the things that he loved most. My prayers go out to his wife and family during this time.
    Champions are made while no one is watching.

I am very saddened to hear this news. R.I.P Jacob you will be missed by more people then anybody can imagine.
    http://www.youtube.com/TonyAvallone
    Dad of Karissa 155lb Varsity College Freshman

I haven't posted in a very long time but feel the need to express how deeply saddened I am to hear about this. I read the headlines on Friday and just couldn't believe it. Nathan & Jacob wrestled quite a bit growing up - I can still remember watching his match with Esposito in the NHSCA finals after Nathan had just finished wrestling Paulson. Gone far too soon. My thoughts & prayers are with his wife, family & friends.