Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 Cliff Keen National Duals Results/Discussion (Brackets Posted)

Default Re: 2009 Cliff Keen National Duals Results/Discussion (Brackets Posted)

Missouri could have used a Ryan Mango. There lightweights really need to step it up for them. Thats too big of a hole to put themselves in and too much pressure to put on the upper weights against a tough team like Penn State.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Buckeyes up 21-0 with 157 up now. Johnstone is up 7-3 at the beginning of the second period.

Triggas Mfor
    Humphrey Fall
    Jaggers Dec 4-3
    Palmer Fall

Right now OSU is beating down UNI 21-0 and they are only 4 matches in. I am pretty surprised by the domination and I'm glad they came to wrestle this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by bluestater View Post
    Max Askren won a match 15-2. 15-2! Two more stinky points and they could have at least tied. And Bubba Jenkins had to go and get a pin.
    Penn State lost a bonus point in the closing seconds at 125 - Pataky had a major then gave up a takedown and NF at the end
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Rick where are you getting the updates so quickly?

Escebedo didn't do much in the match with Clark
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    Rick where are you getting the updates so quickly?
    I'm at work watching on the live video feed. livesportsvideo.com lets you choose which mat you want to watch. I didn't see the end of the Johnstone match, but he was up 16-4 when I had to do some work.

Colt is tied with Fay 6-6. Colt is on bottom and just lost riding time adv. 1 minute left, Colt gets out and now leads 7-6 with 38 sec left.
    Last edited by therick; 01-10-2009 at 01:02 PM.

9-6 Colt over Fay is the final

27-0 tOSU leading the dual