Thread: Pritzlaff resigns???

Default Pritzlaff resigns???

Coach Pritzlaff resigns as associate head coach of UW. Anyone have any information as to why. If I was running the University of Michigan, hire him as an assistant coach and make him head coach next year. Wonder what this will mean for a recruit like McCauley.

Default Re: Pritzlaff resigns???

Pritzlaff resigns as associate head coach - UWBadgers.com - The Official Web Site of The Wisconsin Badgers Athletics

This is quite a surprise, unless he feels like he is about to get a head coaching job somewhere else very soon.

SOmeone on themat is saying he's headed to Michigan.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Extremely weird development to me... Wisconsin has been really successful with that staff and just landed a killer recruiting class, and to do it before Howe finishes college makes it doubly bizarre.

I'll hazard a guess that he interviewed with Michigan, McFarland has not made an offer as yet and Barry Davis asked him to make a decision now.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Seems strange that he would try to get the same job at a different institution. Perhaps a pay increase?

Perhaps he sees himself moving into the head coach position sooner there than at UW?

Pretty clear from an interview he gave on a wisconsin site that he saw himself as a head coach. I think he pressed the issue with Wisconsin and the AD sided with Davis.