Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lance Armstrong and...college wrestling

Default Re: Lance Armstrong and...college wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Sounds like you speak from experience.
    I'm more of an HGH guy.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

I knew of several guys who were using various type of PEDs to compete.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

From personal experience, I can tell you that (some) wrestlers absolutely abuse stimulants before matches. I won't get into specifics, as not to incriminate anyone, but amphetamines (Adderall, Dexedrine), methylphenidate (Ritalin, Concera) cocaine (right before a match), and caffeine pills/energy drinks were the most common. There is no doubt that stimulants increase performance with very few side-effects until much later. Appetite is indeed suppressed significantly.

I have heard of some upper weights using steroids, but these were usually football players with no real concern for their weight.

If a person wants a natural life injections of B12 do the trick. Also mentally big doses of B1 with proportional Calcium & Magnesium increase focus. I like that with Ginseng & Horny Goat Weed. Energy & Lead in yer pencil without a scrip.

As far as HGH goes, nothing wrong with it. Just another FDA agenda to deprive folks of something that is good for them. Like Raw Milk or Rabbit meat.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Way to miss the point Captain Overkill.

My point was that if something was going to be abused by wrestlers Adderal was "ideal." You pointing out the numerous side effects doesn't change that fact. I'm sure there are millions of kids on this stuff anyways. If you want it all you have to do is go to the doctor and have the ADD symptoms memorized and they'll give it to you.

Not in any way trying get into a pharmaceutical debate because there's no way I would read your rebuttals, nor does my computer have that much RAM to process them.
    u bring a shovel, I bring a hammer...didnt miss the point at all.

A perfect cycle for wrestling would be Ephedrine ,Sustanon ,Deca-Durabolin and Test-Cyponate-I have juiced before simply because I could NOT keep up with my workout partners . i wish I would have juiced in high school as guys I demolished as sophomores started juicing and also started kicking my ass daily.then after college I got tired of guys working me to death in the gym .
    Steroids WORK. PERIOD . You could work out in the morning and evening-your recovery time is amazing . You MUST know what you are doing and find a PED doctor and adhere to his regimen .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    As far as HGH goes, nothing wrong with it. Just another FDA agenda to deprive folks of something that is good for them.
    I have heard nothing but good things about HGH as well.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

VAIS,
    Why spend all that money on HGH when you can buy DHEA at Krogers for $5.00-DHEA is a natural substance that turns into Testosterone-most , if not all , supplements will be outlawed in the next 3-5 years.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    VAIS,
    Why spend all that money on HGH when you can buy DHEA at Krogers for $5.00-DHEA is a natural substance that turns into Testosterone-most , if not all , supplements will be outlawed in the next 3-5 years.
    Never heard of it. I'll do some googling.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.