Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Discuss Tyler Caldwell transfers to Nebraska at the College Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; Originally Posted by Gold Really a tremendous break for Nebraska. They get a great coach ...

Default Re: Tyler Caldwell transfers to Nebraska

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    Really a tremendous break for Nebraska. They get a great coach and great wrestler at the same time!
    What coach? Haven't heard a thing about Henson, have you?
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Kokesh will start at 165. Caldwell moving up to 174.

What about Kolb ? Or ihnen or Johnson or Lane ?
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    I don't think DSJ moves up.

Also Re: Kokesh. It is always possible Caldwell goes 74 and stays there this time. Also, might he have to sit a year out?
    So does Lofthouse move down to make room for Evans? OR do they go with one of their young guns? Either way Iowa should have a solid 165 next year. Of course Caldwell vs Ruth would be pretty entertaining as well.

Round of 12

I've never thought entertaining about a Caldwell match.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    What about Kolb ? Or ihnen or Johnson or Lane ?
    Johnson (if he didn't graduate this past year, thought he was a senior) is going to have to worry about holding off Matt Dwyer.

Ihnen moving up may be a possibility too as he's always been one of the larger taller 184's. Similar to how Brandvold was.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Also, might he have to sit a year out?
    This is something that I wonder about (although the article makes it seem like this won't be a problem) given that he originally committed to Cal Poly.

That may have just been a verbal though.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

I was wondering about Johnson as well as he is listed as a Senior but took a year off his Jr. year-so I don't know if he has a year of eigibilty left or not .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Redshirt

Johnson was a senior he was honored on senior day. Also I bet Caldwell will wrestle at 174 and Kokesh will stay at 165 just makes more sense for the best lineup.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

user tags

tyler caldwell nebraska

Tyler Caldwell to nebraksatyler caldwell mmatyler caldwell transfers to Nebraskawhy is tyler caldwell transferringWrestling university of nebraska 165 kokesh or Caldwellolympic -trials - tyler caldwell.tyler caldwell transferring to nebraskawhy did wrestler tyler Caldwell transfer to NebraskaTyler Caldwellwhy did tyler caldwell transfer to nebraskatyler caldwell nebraska wrestlingwrestler transfer to OU cody 2011wrestler transfer to OU 2011tyler caldwell leave oklahomaWRESTLER TYLER CALDWELLtransfers from nebraskawhy did tyler caldwell go to nebraskacaldwell wrestling transferCaldwell to transfer to NebraskaTYLER CALDWELL TRANSFERSwhy is tyler caldwell transferring to nebraskacaldwell transfer nebraskatyler caldwell transfers to NUcaldwell transfers tocaldwell to nebraskawhy tyler caldwell nebraskatyler caldwell to NUcaldwell transfer to nebraskatyler caldwell ou to transfercaldwell wrestling transferstyler caldwell wrestling transfercaldwell transferred to nebraskawhy did tyler caldwell leave oucaldwell nebraska wrestling