Thread: Looking for wrestling articles.

Default Looking for wrestling articles.

I've got a kid on my team this year that is very intellectual, you can't appeal to his emotions--he shuts down. If you yell at him--he shuts down. He thinks through everything and researches everything. So I'm looking for articles on or by past wrestlers on what they did to succeed. I know that SI had a good article on the Steiber's a couple of years ago that I can't find. If anyone has links or articles they can email to me or post in this thread I'd appreciate it
    Last edited by Schlottke; 04-29-2011 at 09:54 AM.

Default Re: Looking for wrestling articles.

I've got a bunch, PM me your email address and I'll get them all to you. I also posted a similar thread a while ago. I may try to find it and link to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Don't be spamming your links anymore.

Snack - the reason you remember posting a 'similar' thread is because this spammer copied your entire post to cover their spamming.

Here's yours" http://www.thewrestlingtalk.com/coll...-articles.html

Wait - the only person hooked by the obvious spamming is the poster who wrote the original post? Too funny.

Snack- I have had these kind of days many, many times before, no offense meant.

Well if it's any consolation someone (not the original poster) did PM me and ask for the articles. It did seem awfully familiar, though going back now and rereading my post I had a much higher view of the kids talent potential at that time, the articles did not work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.