Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: To lady on facebook

Default To lady on facebook

Did I say something here that attacked someone or their family recently? A lady, who's name I won't say at this moment has "tracked" me down on facebook and is confronting me about something I said about her and her family and she called me Herkey#1. I have no clue as to what she is talking about. She is friends with wrestlers from OU and all I have said about them lately is that they made a good hire.

You know, I remember making fun of a guy after Big 12's for the way he cheered for Caldwell during his match with Burroughts. He kept yelling "Don't go after him Tyler, Make em come to Ewwwwww!" It was funny so I mentioned it in the context of people calling out Burroughs for stalling when in fact it was Caldwell that was stalling.

To the lady...If this is what you are talking about, this is the proper forum for it. Not my facebook page. If you have a problem with something I've said on this message board, create an account and confront me about it here. I know you are lurking now since I've struck a nerve with you somehow. I'm a grown man and can take your criticism. Please let me know what your beef is or leave me alone. The petty back and forth on facebook is a little jr highish if you ask me.

John
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Default Re: To lady on facebook

I think I know which post you are refering to, and this reinforces my point that family members shouldnt read message boards. Although, you did tell me that you do not live in a double wide, I cannot find the post where I mentioned that. If you would like to talk about this more you can talk to me about it here like I said before. I won't respond to any of your facebook nonsense. I think this is the post you are refrencing. And if you were in the crowd that I am talking about, I stand by everything I said.

"Klingsheim hit a stand up and was getting out, so Patterson just pushed him out of bounds from the center of the mat before Klingsheim could get away. A fleeing the mat...sort of.

BTW, I sat close to some Oklahoma fans, not to be confused with Oklahoma State fans. The Oklahoma fans are horrible! They shout things about wrestlers that I wouldn't say to my worst enemy. They were calling for stalling calls against Burroughs, calling him "boy". Even though Caldwell was the one doing all the stalling. When we heard the term "boy", which happened more than once, my friends and I looked at each other and were speachless.

I've also never heard a fan actively call for his guy to stall like the guy sitting two rows in front of me was doing. Shouting instructions to Caldwell he was saying (in a deep OK accent) "Don't go after him Tyler! Let him come to ewe!" I bet he yelled it thirty times in between calls for stalling on Burroughs.

The reffing was pretty bad at the tournament but Oklahoma benifited from it at 125 and 165 and they still bitched about it walking to our cars the whole time. They never once mentioned the fact that they went 0-5 in the finals and didnt even get a TD. It was all the refs fault. I know not all Sooner fans are this way but the Klan that I sat by were some of the worst fans I've ever sat by at a wrestling tournament. "

Facebook serves two purposes very well, allowing users to:

(1) Say things you can't "un-say", thus making an idiot of yourself in front of friends, family, and casual acquaintances
    (2) Get some strange

You p***ed someone off? humpf...never would have guessed it. It's so unlike you.

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Facebook serves two purposes very well, allowing users to:

(1) Say things you can't "un-say", thus making an idiot of yourself in front of friends, family, and casual acquaintances
    (2) Get some strange

The first reason is why I don't post anything on facebook, just lurk and say hi to my grandma.

You've gotten some "strange" from facebook? LOL! That's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Badcat View Post
    You p***ed someone off? humpf...never would have guessed it. It's so unlike you.

I know right? All I did was call out the OK fans that I was sitting by for being racist, which they were. Ban was there and he thought so too.

This is pretty funny.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

You know that little "coooo coooo cooooo......kaaaah kaaah kaaah..." sound that plays when Jason is about to chop up some poor unsuspecting person in the movie? yeah....I think Herkey needs to listen for that. This woman is psycho.

I don't have a problem with the lady confronting you about your comments, but like you said, it is an issue that should be taken care of here...not on facebook. I actually think it would be a pretty entertaining thread.