Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Discuss Looking for the next Cael at the College Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; Originally Posted by bwh27 Apparently they had some nice scrambles but the only points were ...

Default Re: Looking for the next Cael

Quote Originally Posted by bwh27 View Post
    Apparently they had some nice scrambles but the only points were off clinches. Marstellar did weigh in at 171 but I seriously doubt he still can't make 152 let alone 160.
    So he actually weighed in at 171? If so he must have had a big weight advantage over McCauley when they wrestled their freestyle match - as McCauley is cutting to make 145.5 and was well under the 152 limit at Dapper Dan. Not that beating DM as a freshman isn't impressive, but he could have conceivably had 15 pounds on him...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Looking for the next Cael

We will likely never see another Cael because there won't be any D1 programs left in the next 10 yrs.
    Oregon Wrestling Forum www.theowf.net/the_owf

Don't you know who I am? I'm the JUGGERNAUT BIATCH!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

user tags

CHANCE MARSTELLER VS DESTIN MCCAULEY

whats next for morgan mcintosh

chance marsteller vs david taylor

chance marsteller vs mark hall

kolatchance marsteller jordan olivermorgan mcintosh the next cael sandersonmark hall vs chance marstellercael sanderson quotescael sanderson talks chance marstellerryak finch transferthe next caelchris phillips wrestlingnext for jordan oliver olympicschris phillips college wrestlingcael wrestlingtalkcael sanderson red-shirt season recordcael sanderson quotes dominationryak finch looking to transferryak finch cael sandersoncael sanderson chance marsteller