Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What Division 1 Programs would you bring back?

Default Re: What Division 1 Programs would you bring back?

ok now after CSUF dropped their wrestling program they are a must to adding to my list

Round of 12

Default Re: What Division 1 Programs would you bring back?

1-JMU-My alma mater
    2-William and Mary-another VA school
    3-Oregon-Nike U should have wrestling
    4-Notre Dame-We need big name schools with wrestling and the way the program was dropped was awful
    5-The rest of the ACC-All relatively close and would make for a great conference

Tags for this Thread

bring back d1 wrestling to university of washington, bring back university of notre dame wrestling bring back, bring wrestling back to division 1, bringing back college wrestling, byu, california wrestling, college in past dropped wrestling program think about bring wrestling program back, cut, d1 college program, d1 wrestling can you represnet the school and still redshirt, d1 wrestling near florida, d1 wrestling program cut, d1 wrestling programs, d1 wrestling programs in california, did the university of notre dame bring back wrestling, division 1 wrestling singlets, division i wrestling programs dropped, does the sec have wrestling, fresno state, fresno state still trying to get wrestling program back, future, how to start a d1 wrestling program, is san diego state a divsion 1 a school, lsu wrestling singlet, new division one programs, new division one wrestling program, notre dame wrestling singlets, notredame university ever bring back wtestling, oregon, programs, reinstate, reinstate notre dame wrestling program, san diego state, sec confernce bring wrestling program back which team bring wrestling program back, sec schools that dropped wrestling, syracuse, ucla d1 wrestling, university of notre dame wrestling div i, university of washington wrestling, what division, what is it like to be a d1 wrestler, what wrestling programs to bring back, when are the sec schools gonna bring wrestling, why texas doesnt have wrestling in colleges, why washington doesnt have wrestling division 1, will notre dame bring back wrestling, will the university of notre dame bring back wrestling, wrestler from st marks wrestled at jmu, wrestling, wrestling program at san diego state university, wrestling schultz jmu

View Tag Cloud