Thread: NCAA Match Videos

Default Re: NCAA Match Videos

I still can not watch the Taylor match...it still stings.

I'd love to see Kilgore's semi and final if anyone finds them... sounds like a crazy exciting wrestler.

Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    I'd love to see Kilgore's semi and final if anyone finds them... sounds like a crazy exciting wrestler.
    Killers semi was so many reversals. Both were just horrible on top, it was strange almost.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Badcat View Post
    I still can not watch the Taylor match...it still stings.
    David did mess up by hesitating on the initial follow-through on his shot and then by relaxing a split second when in the cradle - giving Bubba the opportunity to roll through, but Jenkins didn't really do anything except for one shot attempt prior to getting the cradle. When you watch the video, the ref doesn't seem to be in any position to call the pin, as Bubba's body is between the ref and Taylor. Not saying Taylor definitely wasn't pinned, but the ref sure couldn't tell.

I haven't watched this video but they showed a good angle during a replay after it happened and you could see he was definitely pinned.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Killers semi was so many reversals. Both were just horrible on top, it was strange almost.
    Wasn't that pretty much like the first time they wrestled this year? It was something like 9-8 and I believe there were a lot of reversals in that one too.

10-9 last time as well I believe. Very back and forth.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.