Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vote for Robles on ESPN

Sunny Day! Vote for Robles on ESPN

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/polls

Each day ESPN runs poll of the day. The previous day's winner goes head to head with the pick of the next day. Anthony Robles is on a run.

Keep him there and maybe ESPN will recognize just how visible wrestling is.

Unfortunately the Poll of the Day is buried at N0.; 15 of 16 in this ridiculous series of polls.

Okay, 'nuf said...go vote for Robles.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Default Re: Vote for Robles on ESPN

I just ran through the ESPN basketball poll guantlet... yikes. I wasn't too confident about my answers. But sure enough, at the end of the poll - there is an Anthony Robles poll question and I'm very glad I had the opportunity to contribute my vote.

I highly recommend that you follow RYou's link and take the poll.... just hang in there until the end.

I voted for Derrick Rose's windmill dunk. I mean did you see that dunk! Amazing.

He's ahead 5:1 in todays thread VS Real Madrid.

Just voted myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Now the poll is no 16 of 16. Trying to find a shortcut. Robles up 79-21 this AM - remember you have to vote everyday
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

you don't have to choose anything on their polls. You can just hit the vote button, to move on the next poll. I do that a lot with nba related polls, since I don't watch any nba basketball and have no idea who have of the polls are talking about.

If you haven't voted, the poll is back up after a weekend hiatus