Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howe

Default Howe

No cardio for 2 months did him in. He was shell of himself, like an over age ball player during his last season. Can't wait to see him come roaring back in 2012.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Default Re: Howe

i would think olympicshirt next year, unless thats what ryou refering to

Maybe Howe has tank issues, but in my opinion he has a hard time creating offense from neutral. He's very strong in countering shots, that seems to be how he scores most often. If the other guy just wants to lock up then Howe seems content to dance around as well.

Quote Originally Posted by thaxton View Post
    i would think olympicshirt next year, unless thats what ryou refering to
    I'm not permitted to engage in that discussion around these parts.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Maybe Howe has tank issues, but in my opinion he has a hard time creating offense from neutral. He's very strong in countering shots, that seems to be how he scores most often. If the other guy just wants to lock up then Howe seems content to dance around as well.
    If not for the two months out he would have hammered Caldwell. There's no question that not be able to work the cardio while he healed impacted his ability. Other than leg injuries you can usually find ways to work the cardio. He couldn't run, ride a bike, nothin, while that leg healed up and it showed at the end of that bout. I think he's hurting more than what shows in the mat. He just hides the leg injury well.

Howe still has a RS too doesn't he? Or did he RS already? Not sure if it's allowed but could we see Howe take an Oly RS AND THEN A RS year? Could it be two years before he wrestles again?

I agree, while you can't fault Caldwell for beating everyone in his path the Andrew Howe of December is a much different and better wrestler. Not having the gas definitely hurt him. It will be interesting to see how he recovers from this and what he is like when he comes back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

I'll say this. If I had to fight Burroughs or Howe, I would rather fight Burroughs. Getting ko'ed don't hurt. Howe would just maul you like a lion making every second hurt worse than the last. I pity whoever has to wrestle him next year.

But Burroughs is THE MAN!!

Dback just pointed out that if Theilke, McCauley all wanted to wrestle with Howe after two years of RS, Wiskey would be pretty good, still. Oh and Caldwell from Waverly Shell Rock.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Quote Originally Posted by RYou View Post
    If not for the two months out he would have hammered Caldwell. There's no question that not be able to work the cardio while he healed impacted his ability. Other than leg injuries you can usually find ways to work the cardio. He couldn't run, ride a bike, nothin, while that leg healed up and it showed at the end of that bout. I think he's hurting more than what shows in the mat. He just hides the leg injury well.
    Yeah, it was sad & very unusual seeing Howe run out of gas. Many others with his injury would not have returned. Caldwell is a force though... Howe has not used redshirt and will be interesting to see what happens next year.