Thread: Seeding - The cry like a beeyach thread

Default Seeding - The cry like a beeyach thread

Can everyone be kind enough to post all of their bitching and whining about seeding here? The benefits are twofold - (1) the other threads are not cluttered with BS, and (2) I can come to this thread whenever I need a chuckle.

Default Re: Seeding - The cry like a beeyach thread

I don't think anyone did enough during the year to earn the #1 seed at 149. They should have just left it open, bumped everyone down one seed and stuck a wild card into the #1 position.

At 184? Too many Big Ten guys in the upper bracket - 5!
    Only 1 in the bottom bracket.
    Message to the bracket committee: SPREAD OUT THE CONFERENCES. Nobody wants to re-wrestle their conference foes, you know they guys they have probably seen once or twice in the regular season and then again in the conference tournament.

I'm just glad someone other than me started this thread so that I don't get accused of being "mean"
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Great thread.

Is the complaining like this every year?
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

anyone know who is on the seeding comitee?

I know Jim Zalesky and Steve Garland(UVA) were on there, but that's not an extensive list.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Is it true this is the the six-member panel? Cornell athletics director J. Andrew Noel Jr., Oklahoma State senior associate athletics director David Martin, Central Michigan senior associate athletics director Derek van der Merwe, Virginia coach Steve Garland, Rider coach Gary Taylor and Oregon State coach and Jim Zalesky.